Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.961 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 157% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,992₴ (﷼ 2,728) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)