Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05242 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,152₴ (136,438 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)