Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05096 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,666₴ (483,996 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)