Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02481 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,582₴ (₩2,321,223) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)