Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02377 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 109,101₴ (₩4,590,002) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)