Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02500 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 220% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,407₴ (₩896,377) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)