Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02496 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,832₴ (₩2,677,524) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)