Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02481 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,179₴ (₩2,264,667) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)