Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02471 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,099₴ (₩2,108,157) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)