Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02488 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,645₴ (₩2,196,064) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)