Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,038₴ (₩1,976,694) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)