Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,246₴ (13,143,867 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)