Cost of living comparison between Częstochowa, Poland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.186 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,310₴ (5,061 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)