Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.349 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,230₴ (1,824 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)