Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42098 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,321₴ (₨26,892) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)