Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.050 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,324₴ (S/. 3,643) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)