Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.537 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,752₴ (S/. 3,947) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)