Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04102 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,291₴ (CH$933,550) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)