Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04174 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,198₴ (CH$915,044) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)