Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 4,601₴ (Bs 14,004,011) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)