Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,774₴ (Mex$ 21,926) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)