Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.270 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,868₴ ($490) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (43 minutes ago)