Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00932 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,404₴ (COL$3,153,268) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)