Cost of living in Craiova, Romania vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.809 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,857₴ (5,413 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)