Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.169 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,829₴ (L 28,088) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)