Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04663 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,101₴ (1,331,853 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)