Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04478 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,035₴ (760,064 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)