Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05030 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,602₴ (1,105,495 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)