Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 3,264₴ (Bs 3,015,468) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)