Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 4,113₴ (Bs 9,342,084) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)