Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.542 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 129,870₴ (€4,252) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)