Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.356 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 163% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,634₴ (€499) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)