Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.449 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,694₴ (€1,778) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)