Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04548 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,024₴ (CH$242,421) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)