Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03863 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,804₴ (CH$564,439) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)