Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.280 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 211% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 102,749₴ (kr24,007) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)