Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.767 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 334% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,562₴ (kr18,734) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)