Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.951 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 338% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,108₴ (kr17,998) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)