Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24355 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,589₴ (96,855 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)