Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24449 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,783₴ (105,454 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)