Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.141 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,002₴ (5,537 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)