Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.198 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,618₴ (5,746 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)