Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 UAH / GNF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,136₴ (5,813,233 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)