Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.166 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,790₴ (€250) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (43 minutes ago)