Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18703 UAH / LKR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,050₴ (59,082 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)