Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.294 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,603₴ (€1,585) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)