Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.263 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 143% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,027₴ (€513) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)