Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.962 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,556₴ (€1,707) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)