Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 168% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,525₴ (€1,491) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)