Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,356₴ (€1,453) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)