Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.858 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 75% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,391₴ ($b3,212) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)