Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.011 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,827₴ ($b10,927) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)