Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.597 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,009₴ (6,822 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)