Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,941₴ (1,849 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)