Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.148 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,069₴ (€757) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)