Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 140% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,577₴ (€481) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)