Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,008₴ (Mex$ 10,351) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)