Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.385 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,238₴ (Mex$ 22,557) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)