Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.741 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 290% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,865₴ (Bs 22,206) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (23 minutes ago)