Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 5,438₴ (Bs 12,352,769) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)