Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 45₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 36₴ (Bs 108,292) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)