Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45311 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 23,958₴ (52,874 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)