Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.717 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 200% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,698₴ (Bs 17,922) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)