Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.606 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,259₴ (Bs 11,997) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)