Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.496 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,432₴ (€1,767) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)