Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.514 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,998₴ (€711) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)