Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02422 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,634₴ (₩356,537) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)