Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02377 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 89,107₴ (₩3,748,852) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)