Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02376 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,128₴ (₩804,986) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)