Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02502 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,115₴ (₩1,683,294) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)