Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02361 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 5,345₴ (₩226,376) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)