Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02450 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,102₴ (₩330,756) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)