Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02533 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,018₴ (₩316,612) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)