Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,553₴ (41,250 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)