Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.255 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 136% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,726₴ (元3,930) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)