Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45607 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,069₴ (руб 26,463) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)