Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,266₴ (3,082 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (28 minutes ago)