Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.823 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,701₴ (6,978 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (29 minutes ago)