Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.371 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,022₴ (S/. 3,826) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)