Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.410 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,490₴ (S/. 4,220) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)