Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.457 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,763₴ (S/. 4,110) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)