Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.445 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,339₴ (S/. 3,830) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)