Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24334 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 381% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,087₴ (¥308,572) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)