Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,032₴ (10,703 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)