Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,887₴ (15,486 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)