Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,512₴ (106,038 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)