Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,840₴ (16,031 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)