Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.821 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,322₴ (49,118 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)