Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 113% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,241₴ (42,371 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)