Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42732 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,029₴ (руб 81,974) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)