Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46170 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,051₴ (руб 41,263) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)