Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,148₴ (元10,251) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)