Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.821 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,346₴ (元4,278) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)