Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.827 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,351₴ (元9,760) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)