Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42579 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,679₴ (руб 20,384) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)