Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 184% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,542₴ (€1,525) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)